Sprite Odyssey Again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite Odyssey Again
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 02:39:54 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Folks,

Well we decided a few weeks ago to go travelling again.  Not as big a trip as
last years "Odyssey" but almost as long.  Anyway we have really been busy and
have not been able to keep up with all of the great e-mail on the list.  The
delete key has got a lot of use lately.  If anyone sent us a note that did not
get answered please try again.  We will be signing off the list in about a
week and expect to be back on in July.  If anything happens with the SpriDGet
pins, other than branding various animals, would someone please send us a
private e-mail.  We are doing some service to the car and will try to get a
post made of the interesting stuff.

Just in case we do not get the time.

Keep Healeying and have an enjoyable spring and summer.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)