Re: No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.--Losing LBC content

To: endicott@nashville.com
Subject: Re: No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.--Losing LBC content
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 06:30:13 EST
Cc: adrian@icx.net, nory_midget@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/4/99 10:50:36 PM EST, endicott@nashville.com writes:

<< How about a "Road Kill Rally" everybody brings what they can hit to a
 big "Bar-Bee-Q" at the end of the day.  First place to the one that
 brings in the most "meat"!  We could sell the leftovers to a Chinese
 Restaurant, up north of course.

Mark!!!

I like it!!!!!  Gawd Bubba Joe, them possom don even need skinnin--whadja do
get im unner thar and roll im round unner th car?

And we could raffle off. . .oops!!!   Lotteries are still illegal in
Tennessee!!  But we sure as hell can eat our road kill.

Amy!!!!  Where are ya???  Can we mount a "Cattle catcher" on the front of
Healium??  Twould be reeeaaallll "catchy"!!!

I do see a problem with that bill.  Dontcha think if we'uns are gonna eat our
road kill from now on, wouldn't that put possom, crow, and buzzards on the
endangered species list for want of food???????  And mighten we enter into
armed roadside conflict trying to claim a flat morsel of jerkey??

David