behind schedule (again)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: behind schedule (again)
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:12:55 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok less than a month till race season...got the sprite looking pretty but
still way behind on the engine (been doing a resto on an Alpine that sorta got
in the way)
So do any of the listers (preferably you NJ and Eastern PA guys) happen to
have a good running motor you would be willing to let go at a reasonably low
rate to get me through till I can finish mine?  127 preferred, no need for
carbs or distributor...will be using my Weber and Mallory systems.  Doesnt
have to be anything high performance, just strong enough to handle up to 11
weekends of hard driving in 1 minute bursts....any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!