Re: lapel pin/duct tape

To: Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, spritenut@Exit109.com, nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: lapel pin/duct tape
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 07:16:23 EST
Cc: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/6/99 7:02:35 AM EST, Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
writes:

<< I still think its Duck tape ! >>

Depends on what you are taping--if you are taping Ducks, your choice is indeed
Duck Tape.  Ducts. . .Tests show that Duct tape works best there, as it will
stick to ducts but not to feathers, unlike Duck tape that is specially
formulated for feathers.

We in Tennessee have found that by placing DUCK tape sticky side out on the
front bumper of our LBCs we can also hit, kill, keep, and eat DUCKS!!!  NOW
LEGALLY--NO MORE POACHING with the Duck tape!!!!   Never tried the Duct tape
on the bumper--Reckon it might let the Ducks slide by and accumulate only
Ducts that got into the roadway.  Ducks are preferred.

----This opinion not even worth a pence.

---David