Re: lapel pin/duct tape

To: Guy <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: lapel pin/duct tape
From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 16:54:51 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guy
Actually you're correct.  People call it duct tape in error.  Ever use
any on a duct? . . . Within the year it's dried out and coming loose.
You'd think it was distributed by Moss motors.  Anyway, it's NOT DUCT
tape, it's DUCK tape, and that's a mfg. trademark ie. DUCK BRAND TAPE, a
"generic term duck type tape" worthy of Spridget custom branding. It's a
tape you'd be PROUD to have holding your fender/wing/etc. on with.
My opinion, all disclaimers apply.`
GP
'58AN5