Re: polo stuff part 2

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: polo stuff part 2
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:04:10 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/7/99 3:44:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, tob@taltec.net
writes:

<< Well the votes are in, 5 for #1 and 8 for #2. But I think both of them are
 unsatisfactory, Let me give another shot at it. I will get the web page
updated
 with something new this evening. Everyone wanted the text smaller, and the
cars
 bigger so let me do that as well. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Put in my vote for #2 also, Toby.  Design #1 looks too much like a bowling
shirt.  I'd like to see the lettering on #2 straight, or at least the bottom
line straight.  It gets too distorted when you put it on a curve.

I guess I'm too conservative, being nearly 50 years old, but I'd rather not
have the cars bigger either.  I'll go along with whatever the majority wants,
because I feel like part of the group!  (A good feeling, dontcha think?)
Maybe I'll order a second shirt with just the front logo.  (I'll let you
know.)  The front is really the best part.  Can we get Dolly Parton to model
one?!?!

Post your changes and let us know when to look again.  Good luck with the
brakes!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport