Re: Fuel pump problems!

To: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump problems!
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 23:55:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The new pump should have come with new spacer, did it?  The old pump and
spacer were a matched set, made to give the right throw for the application.
The new pump should have it's own spacer, probably much thicker than the old
spacer, and that is what should be used to mount it to the engine.  I'd call
the place you ordered it and explain the issue...sounds like their error!!

Dick  - 77 Midget