Re: Newbie Question

To: hap.houlihan@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Newbie Question
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:26:49 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Is there a difference in compression?  The carburetion is different.
The USA models have a Zenith Stromberg and most of the rest of the world
got twin SUs.  I think pretty much everything else is the same.  I could
be wrong...

adrian

75 Midget that will hopefully be painted tonight

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"When there was no meat, we ate
fowl.  When there was no fowl we