LBC saw extension??

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC saw extension??
From: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:05:11 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I made an interesting discovery the other day. I live in a duplex and share
a two car garage with the  my neighbors....I am also a home improvement
contractor. My side of the garage is dedicated to the "storage" of my '65
Sprite. (Since I got it in November it hasn't been out of the garage.) I
don't have a shop for my contracting work so when I have to build something
here at home I have to squeeze a little extra space out of my side of the
garage. Last week I was making some CD racks for a local radio station's
library and had to cut numerous pieces on my radial arm saw which is only
about two feet from the front end of my Sprite. Now here comes the
discovery.... Because I'm still working on bleeding the brakes and clutch
and draining the fuel system I have the car on jack stands at the rear and
ramps at the front....did you know  (Frank the "carpenter to the stars" may
already know this!) that the height of the radial arm saw table is exactly
the same height as the top of the front fender on a "65 Sprite when it's up
on the ramps? And with a heavy nylon cover on the car (to protect the paint
job and keep the sawdust off) it makes an absolutely perfect extension to
the saw table?! It amazes me how useful these LBCs really are!!

Dan & Stunt Baby