79 Midget Parts for Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 79 Midget Parts for Sale
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:32:39 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can the list help me out on something. I am between jobs right now and
need to supplement my income till my new job starts. What I am doing is
parting out a 79 Midget to help make ends meet. The engine and fuel tank
are already sold but there are plenty of other parts still available
that I can ship UPS to anyone who needs them. I will getting the car in
later this afternoon so if there is anything you need send me your
request.

As for payment of parts, you can send a check or I can ship UPS COD,
which ever is best for you. Thank you for your support in technical
issues in the past, and hopefully in the future.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC