Re: Got the dash back

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got the dash back
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:30:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/10/99 6:33:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< I don't know about the other services, but I know that AOL 4.0 has a
feature
 that allows me to post a scanned pic right here on the e-mail. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AOL is unique.  Don't expect any of the fancy stuff they offer to translate to
many other e-mail readers.  Most are looking for plain text.  AOL has so many
users now that sometimes I think they may buy the Internet.  Do the math...at
$23 per month and over 12 million members that's about $276,000,000.00 PER
MONTH in sales.  Their new ad slogan is: "We don't care, we don't have
to...we're AOL!"

Allen Hefner
AOL beta tester!
'77 Midget