Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:27:07 -0800
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the story about the Bishop. I've often wondered about the history
of my car - it's rare for anyone to be able to detail 40 or so years in a
car's life......that makes your car very special.

But, you say it was built 1/1/60, that would be New Year's Day, so perhaps
you made a typo????

As far as my reference to production ceasing in November 1960, that is
straight out of Terry Horler's book, which in the absence of a more
authoritative work, has to be considered the bible, doesn't it?

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636