Re: Painting Question

To: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: Painting Question
From: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:39:19 +1100
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

I've only had my new car on the road since November and already the paint is
chipping off in the wheel wells. I've got a locally written spray painting book
(published by Gregorys) which recommends using a 3M product called Body Schutz
in wells. The book also mentions a 2nd product called Chip Guard but doesn't
give a manufacturer. Looks like you might need a special spray gun to apply it.

I'll proabably have to look at using one of these products in the near future.

Cheers,
Eriks Skinkis