Bulbs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bulbs
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:01:59 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

Can anyone advise as to whether or not LBC light bulb numbers can be
converted to US/GE generic types. My parts car is rapidly running out of
replacement bulbs and so far I have not had much success in trying to
convert the numbers with whatever bulb refence data that I do have.

Perhaps they don't convert and I will be forced to either by bulbs from the
usual sources at rather exorbitant prices (for a bulb that is) and wait for
delivery or try and explain to the rather bored counter person at the local
Chevy small-block make 'em go-faster and look all the same emporium
(whew!!!), just what kinda car a Sprite is.

As I age my tolerances diminish...anyways...all I'm trying to do is find
some spares for the various interior and exterior lamps.

I do know from past experiences that the least I can expect from the "List"
is some witty entendres if not answers.

Thanks,

Bill & Cindy
Santa Rosa, CA