Re: E-brake simple question,

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: E-brake simple question,
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:43:59 -0500
Cc: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>, Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi there!

        The emergency brake rod connections are all supposed to be loose when
the brake is off and all tighten up when applied.  Hence the pins.
        The only thing I would not do is drill out the holes just because
they're not round.  I would not want to remove any material from the
rods, balance or shoe arms which has to hold when you want or need to
apply the brakes.  All I'd do is get the right size pins and pin 'em.
Now if they're worn too much, they could be better replaced.

        Just my two cents

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\