Parts delete if you must

To: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts delete if you must
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:55:00 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Was at the flea market today Manahawkin NJ, No fleas but a guy with LBC
Parts. I just couldn't say no. If you need any of the following Email
me.
Early Model Tonneau cover and bar, Zippers are frozen Bar is great.
2-  175 CD-2 Stromberg carbs need rebuilding but all there.
Brand new in the box in plastic bags 1500 replacement fuel pump and
spacer made in England moss stickers # 377-410 and 377-415 gasket and
instructions. 3 Charcoal canasters and mounts, Complete 1500 Midget
heater assembly with blower and coil. Spit fire master cyl, and 2
spitfire clutch master cyls. If you need them give me what I paid and
shipping and they are yours, I have my flame suit , Ear plugs and Kevlar
on for those that are offended, I do say I am sorry just trying to help
those that need some good stuff real cheap. Carl E.