Re: Bulbs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bulbs
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:35:35 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 09:47 PM 3/11/99 EST, you wrote:
>Sure can be converted.  Which bulbs are you having problems with?
>
>Paul

...back-up lamp bulbs ( the type with pointy little ends), gauge bulbs
(currently using Radio Shack No. 50's, but doubt their longevity at 12v)
and license plate lamp bulbs. I assume that front and rear turn signals and
tail lamps are 1157's, but have not verified that assumption yet.

I mean, it's not like I've been blowing bulbs left and right...this is more
like an research project...so I can be prepared when they do go. After all,
once a Boy Scout...always be prepared.

So if Paul or anyone else wants to chime in here...any and all input is
welcome.

This reminds me of the drain plug incident of which I have been thinking
about lately, because ...though I don't remember the name of the person who
originally was looking for drain plug info...I have this intuitive feeling
that he or she has not posted since. I sincerely hope they were not
frightened off!

Later,

Bill & Cindy