Re: SPAX shock conversion

To: "Erin Matzen" <sunflower@networksplus.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPAX shock conversion
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:00:16 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Erin,

I've had a good set of lever arm shocks on my bugeye before and after
I used the Spax tele conversion from Mini Mania. As you might have
deduced by now, I took them off because a *good* set of armstrong shocks
actually worked better.

Why, well the mounting angle of the teles is way sub-optimal, also the
shocks acted as droop limiters. Max suspension travel way reduced by
about 1"

Mike