Re: Thanks! (new web site) and a question

To: endicott@nashville.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks! (new web site) and a question
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:19:10 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark:

The list has helped me by offering me an opportunity to become a part of
something greater than myself, and from which I can draw from experience of
others to help me to learn more about the building, care,and maintenance of my
LBC's.  Expert assistance, numerous opinions, friendship and fellowship, and
ideas abound, mixed with a large dose of humor.  When something went wrong
with my engine rebuild, the list was just minutes away from an expert and
experienced opinion as to how to go about fixing the problem.

---David