Re: Thanks! (new web site) and a question

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks! (new web site) and a question
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:53:28 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If it wasn't for all the great help on this list, I don't think my car would
be on the road today.Carol. '59 Bugeye.BTW what's all this talk about radios
in the cars?? I had my portable CD player with me the other day with ear
phones and could not hear the music!!? Maybe I will repalce that
differential.