Re: rebuild time?

Subject: Re: rebuild time?
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:00:17 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree.  I've tried it and it only seems to make a difference to a cold
engine.  Adding tension to the valve may have been done to try and
compensate for a pitted seating in the block which will affect oil pressure
across the range.  BTW the seating can be removed and lapped into a neww
plunger.

Peter Westcott