Re: [Fwd: check this out]]

To: Editorgary@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, wilcox@netvigator.com, Kelley@nrla.org, rdmccoy@ix.netcom.com, marcincavage@bostonkids.org, raylynchnj@mindspring.com, tllaz@cros.net, LMWJERRY@aol.com, judson@autox.team.net, TYPE79@ix.netcom.com, carolien@coastalnet.com, brewern@innernet.net, CBoyd31480@aol.com, Andy_Boran@mail.progressive.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: check this out]]
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:40:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/25/99 12:25:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, Editorgary
writes:

<< This threat that in "less than two weeks congress is going to tax internet
phone calls" is a HOAX, repeat, a HOAX.  >>

Gary et al.,
The two weeks part is not verified and certainly sounds bogus.  BUT, did check
with my Congress persons local office...and there is a lobby looking for
sponsors of legislation which would include this language into the bill.  I'm
dumb but not stupid.  hmmm, looking at my good friends addressed above and
know what your all thinking.  Not nice folks!!!!!