Re: laugh if you want ...

To: Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, tob@taltec.net
Subject: Re: laugh if you want ...
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:17:15 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-04-02 19:28:15 EST, Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com
writes:

> I remember reading somewhere that the MIATA runs a sealed battery
>  that is real small.

The very small battery has a vent tube coming off the top at a 90 degree
angle.  In my dark, shameful past of Miata ownership, I had to replace it,
and even though Sears used the Miata in its "Any Battery for Any Car" TV
campaign, they did not make a replacement!  Tried everywhere and could not
find an aftermarket.  Could be different now, though, since they have
probably made 150,000 more Miatas since I sold mine (for the Lotus).