alfa

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: alfa
From: Mccaco@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 11:29:53 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a bugeye and watch the messages all the time although I have not
participated in the discussion. I wish I knew enough about cars to add
something of value.

I also have an alfa (never oil leaks with just one leaker)  and I see that
the discussion has from time to time turned to Italian cars as well. I was
wondering if anyone knows what year Alfa changed the body style on its
spyders so that the very back of the trunk, rather than turn up, stayed
smooth. I think it was either 92 or 93 and have surfed the web for an hour
trying to figure  it out. I have also combed throught the local Barnes and
Noble.

Maybe one of you knows of the top of your head.

Thanks. Jeff