The Screen Saver Debuts!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Screen Saver Debuts!
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 11:59:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The long-awaited screen saver is now available for downloading!

If you want to preview the pictures from the screen saver before you download
the 3.4MB file, you can see the thumbnails at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1987/pictures.html

If you're ready to dive right in and download the installation file for the
screen saver, it's at:
http://www.justbrits.com/spridgets_ss.html

Many, many thanks to Ed for donating web space for this huge file!

A few notes:
1.  Thanks to the many people who sent pictures and suggested music!  I wish
I could have included every single one of them.
2.  The file took me about 20 minutes to upload to the server with a 42K
modem connection.
3.  By default, each picture will show up for 15 seconds.  You can change
that setting by clicking on the Settings button.
4.  The Settings button will also allow you to turn off the music if it bugs
you or your coworkers.

Thanks to everyone who participated!  Hope you folks have fun with this.

Amy