FS: OEM TONNEAU COVER ('68 Sprite)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: OEM TONNEAU COVER ('68 Sprite)
From: "DeRitha Harding Gunn" <harding632@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:00:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello;

I have for sale the OEM Tonneau Cover that came with the '68 AH Sprite that
I bought new.  I believe it  will fit later Sprites & Midgets w/o the "high
back" seats. This is the cover for the entire passenger compartment for
those rainy days when using the car with the top (hood) removed.  There is a
heavy duty zipper down the middle so that you can drive around with the
cover in place.

The cover is in just about like new condition and I'm asking $125 plus $7.50
for insured Priority Mail shipping.  Included is the original grey storage
bag which is in good condition.

Thanks for the read,

Robert (Bob) Harding
Albuquerque, NM