Re: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 10:21:35 -0800
Cc: Scott Johnston <sjonston@dreamscape.com>, Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The thought of a dog wearing goggles reminds me of an incident that took place a
number of years ago when I was returning from the coast with my dog in the
passenger seat of my RHD Morris Minor.  Murphy always wore his own motoring cap
and Union Jack muscle shirt when attending a club function.  We were traveling
perhaps a bit too fast along a dark, twisty stretch if road, and I had no doubts
at all of the meaning behind the blue lights in my mirror.  The expression on
the trooper's face when he walked up and realized who (what) he had attempted to
cite was absolutely priceless.  Eventually, we were both laughing so hard that
after assuring himself that neither Murph nor I were intoxicated, he let us go
with the suggestion that we either slow down or file a flight
plan.                      Kate