Soft Top questions...

To: "Spridgets Email List (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soft Top questions...
From: Monty Love <mlove@Sentar.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:49:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am having trouble closing the latches on my soft top.  I have a '74
midget.  The rubber seal seems to be too large and is not allowing me to
close the clamps unless I practically sit on the windshield and someone
else closes the latch.  This can't be normal....

Just how thick is the original gasket between the top and the
windshield?  If my top is bent out of shape, how can you tell to get it
back in shape?  The latches appear to be in the right place, I just
can't get it closed!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Monty