Re: Soft Top questions...

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Soft Top questions...
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 09:46:54 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets Email List (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil,
     I guess I'm lucky, I bought a NOS AMCO replacement top for my 60 Sprite at
a MiniMania swap meet here in California.  $75 Bucks!  The bar you are
referring to came with the new top. I say I'm lucky because I did not have one
at the time.  Someone told me the tops that are being sold today do come with
this bar.  The top I bought was sitting in the original box for 10 years or
more. anyway the dimensions are as follows:

34-7/8ths long          5/8ths wide          3/64ths thick

also, at about 4 inches from the ends it starts a gentle curve back about 1/8th
from the front edge at the tip.  E-mail me if it's not clear.
Mike 60-Sprite