Re: new subscriber

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, TGElliott@infoave.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new subscriber
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:49:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Travis,
        Don't listen to Allen. Everything stated on this list is Gospel! Just
don't ask what LRV means. And pay no attention to the whimsical, pointless
ramblings of Montana Bob, he gets carried away sometimes. This is a very
serious list.  And, let there be no tongue-in-cheek comments..... lest they
be mis-interpreted.
        Ask your questions.... you'll get many truths.... not opinions and not
versions of the same truth... many truths.
        Welcome aboard.   Cheers,  Peter  C.
---------------------
At 09:53 AM 4/9/99 , Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/8/99 8:45:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>TGElliott@infoave.net writes:
>
><< My name is Travis, and I have a LBC problem.  No seriously, I have a 79 MGM
> 1500 that I have owned since new as my first car.( lots of laughs and
> hardships).   >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Welcome to the list, Travis.  Boy I wish I had the foresight (and the garage)
>to store my first two cars!  You are lucky you still have your first love.
>
>Stay tuned to the list for all the help you could possibly want.  Just a word
>of caution, while we all mean well, you will find differing opinions here.
>Read them all and then make your best choice based on the info.  Chances are
>you will make the right choice.  Just don't take anyone person's word as the
>Bible.
>
>You should also subscribe to British Car magazine, and get in touch with the
>big suppliers for catalogs.  That would be Moss Motors and Victoria British.
>
>Best of luck with your resto.
>
>Allen Hefner
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport