Re: new subscriber

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, TGElliott@infoave.net
Subject: Re: new subscriber
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:36:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/9/99 11:51:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<<      Don't listen to Allen. Everything stated on this list is Gospel! Just
 don't ask what LRV means. And pay no attention to the whimsical, pointless
 ramblings of Montana Bob, he gets carried away sometimes. This is a very
 serious list.  And, let there be no tongue-in-cheek comments..... lest they
 be mis-interpreted.
        Ask your questions.... you'll get many truths.... not opinions and not
 versions of the same truth... many truths. >>

Thanks for the support, Peter.

LRV stands for Light Recreational Vehicle, which is weird because it is a
micro-van and it weighs more than my Midget.

And if you read what Peter said at the end of his post, it means just what I
originally said..."Ya pays yer money...ya takes yer chances!"

Don't worry Travis, you'll get used to us.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport