RE: new subscriber

To: "'Ronsoave@aol.com'" <Ronsoave@aol.com>
Subject: RE: new subscriber
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:05:52 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Go to this list archive and look him up.
 He sent a nasty E-mail complaining about all the none LBC related kidding,
,joking, electronic horse play that was going on in HIS e-mail. He was sick
of all the "Me Too" replies. Sooooo  everyone started CC'ing him on
everything.  He has become one of those inside jokes that won't die. like
the cat thread (somebody hates that term) . You do know about Cats don't
you??