Re: I'm really new to this!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm really new to this!
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:49:49 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Welcome to the list Michaela!

Frank, you've also forgotten those of us on the other side of the pond.
Some of us actually introduced a few blokes to spridgets, rather than the
other way around.  For my part, I've got a beautiful Mk II Sprite that will
be on the web for all to see in the next few days, a german shepherd and an
Australian cattle dog that like cats (when they're hungry), and a tattoo
(Hi Amy!)  :)

Did I mention that in my part of the world you can still drive top down in
winter?  Those at the back can stop giggling.....

Leigh Ellen
'62 Sprite - who's started running rough and I think it's the carbs.  And
yes, I am learning my own way around my car with a little help from some
talented friends (Hi Bruce!)