Re: I'm really new to this!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: I'm really new to this!
From: "V. Lambert" <lamberts@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 18:30:02 -0700
Cc: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, MGFORMAC@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Welcome Michaela!
Frank forgot me too, but I won't hold it against him too much!  And the right
question is: do you have a dog, preferably a retriever?

I recently bought a 1975 Midget in good running order, so (knock on wood)
I haven't had to get really dirty yet.  Just make sure you always tool around
with a can of Thrust in your glovebox...  Oh, and bring your own drip pan when
you visit friends or your baby will leave a calling card they might not like...
;]

Be sure to go to Amy's website and grab her bugeye cursors at
http://www.cococo.net/pub/ltturner/amylinks.htm#Healey and download the
screensaver at  http://www.justbrits.com/spridgets_ss.html .

Cheers!
Vicky