Re: new subscriber(s)

To: "Bruce Lowry" <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>, "Bob Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: new subscriber(s)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:26:21 -0700
Cc: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Pretty close .... Curling is the lost art.... SO WE GOTTA practice.. of
lifting or CURLING a 12 ounce can... of the Beverage of your choice.... and
if you stuck a show Shovel on top of your car and someone asked you what it
was you would be exactly far enough south to stay semi Warm... in the
winter....

Just my thoughts on the Curling issue .....

Keith... ( I don't do white stuff )
100/4....bugeye....boxes... and that damn Camaro... ECTA record holder
166.359 mph