Re: Fw: Tachometer misreading big time

To: "Paul Dolloff" <pauld@ekpc.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Tachometer misreading big time
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 07:03:32 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanx Paul.  I haven't gotten to the tach yet as I am planning to pull the
dash in the next coupla weeks to paint it and fix all it's oddities, ie,
burnt out lite bulbs, loose & dangling wires, etc.

I will let you know if your quidance is successful, but wanted to thank you
for responding.

I thought I had the list stumped for once when I saw no response the first
note and only yours the second note.

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS

bruce@woodward-realty.com