SHIRTS

Subject: SHIRTS
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 06:22:08 -0700
Cc: "Bruce Woodward" <bruce@woodward-realty.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>got those shirts sent out yet?  I am eagerly awaiting!

that reminds me... I didn't tell the list did I....

YES! no more boxes and shirts in my house!  last ones left yesterday (almost
all of them). International people, your packages will leave Monday....
(USPS hassels) I won't get into it. here...

also... dark green polo people.... the printer made a poor choice in "dark
green" either that or, they didn't carry that color... we have a different
green, its not bad... but not what I was expecting...only a few of you are
affected....E-mail me if you really hate it... I'll do my best to talk with
the printer. The T-shirt dark green, is dark green... no worries there...

hope you like em and thanks for your patiance....

Toby