re: Lawn Guyland Guy

To: ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Lawn Guyland Guy
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:35:20 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So, Ron, another LINY evacuee! I'm originally from Matzo-Pizza (that's
Massapequa for you uninformed). Been in Sharpsburg, GA for the past 20
years. Don't really miss LI except for the water activities I grew up
around. Not much water around Atlanta, especially the salty and green kind.
No jokes, I'm referring to ocean type of water, not the brown and yucky
stuff of the Chattahoochi.

Other famous Massapequa natives include the acting Baldwin brothers (their
father was my high school History teacher), actor Steve Gutenberg, Jerry
Seifeld, Ron Kovics (Vietnam Vet of Born on the 4th of July fame), and a
bunch of others who's
names escape me at the moment.

I had many friends in college from Joisey.

Small world!

Keep the Faith,

Bob