RE: anti freeze & corrosion,soluble oil

To: john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: anti freeze & corrosion,soluble oil
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:42:39 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>From: "Gronberg, John" <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>
>To: "'andy webster'" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: anti freeze & corrosion
>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:12:56 -0500
>
>Andy:
>Where can I get the Castrol water soluble oil?
>When you say "a can"  how much is that?

John
I used to get it from 'BIG W' which is like K-Mart but i havent seen
it there for a while... perhaps , if they have a website/email we
could ask if they still make it.....(passage of time)........
Just went to www.castrol.com and left some questions via the feedback
page. If they answer I'll post the result on the list
 A can was small. About as tall as a soft drink(soda) can but not as
wide..I guess about 150mL~200mL .
I hope they still make it , I thought it worked well, Kept the rust
down.
Andy