Re: anti freeze & corrosion,soluble oil

To: trunkie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: anti freeze & corrosion,soluble oil
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:03:58 EDT
Cc: john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Prestone also makes a rust inhibitor that is a soluble oil. I have used
it for ages.  About $2.  a can.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:42:39 PDT "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
writes:

>>From: "Gronberg, John" <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>
>>To: "'andy webster'" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
>>Subject: RE: anti freeze & corrosion
>>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:12:56 -0500
>>
>>Andy:
>>Where can I get the Castrol water soluble oil?
>>When you say "a can"  how much is that?
>
>John
>I used to get it from 'BIG W' which is like K-Mart but i havent seen
>it there for a while... perhaps , if they have a website/email we
>could ask if they still make it.....(passage of time)........
>Just went to www.castrol.com and left some questions via the feedback
>page. If they answer I'll post the result on the list
> A can was small. About as tall as a soft drink(soda) can but not as
>wide..I guess about 150mL~200mL .
>I hope they still make it , I thought it worked well, Kept the rust
>down.
>Andy

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.