Re: Tripod/PDLJMPR Lockups

To: Les Myer <lesmyer@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Tripod/PDLJMPR Lockups
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:20:58 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ummmm..... I've seen Tripod sites crash brand new Pentium boxes and Macs,
both running the latest and greatest browsers with tons of memory.
Personally I wouldn't use them or support Tripod, there are enough other
free servers out there.

We certainly appreciate the effort that goes into PLDJMPR either way :-)

Robert Weeks