Re: Tripod/PDLJMPR Lockups

To: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tripod/PDLJMPR Lockups
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:04:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, there are compromises with all of them, if you want you business
pages to look professional then I'd suggest you go with a pay to play
server. If you really want to go the free route then http://www.xoom.com is
supposed to be pretty good. they frame your page instead of using a popup
window.

I do not have any experience with them but I have heard good things about
them and they offer unlimited space. If you're feeling devious there
probably is a javascript out there that would get rid of their ad frame.

Good luck,

Robert