Offers to help finance a move for PDLJMPR

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Offers to help finance a move for PDLJMPR
From: Les Myer <lesmyer@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:07:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey guys!

Steady as she goes!!

Bill Shickling has done significant work with the HTML links to make all
the PDLJMPR issues work while contained in two separate Tripod accounts.
If enough people are having trouble with Tripod crashing their browser, I
would consider moving and changing domain.  However, it is not a trivial
thing to do.  So please, let's see just how many people are having trouble
first - before we start worrying about domain registrations and ISPs.  So
far it is only two.

It's not that I'm not flattered or appreciative of the offers - but I don't
think everyone realizes the implications of moving a ~15MB web site that
has hundreds and hundreds of hyperlinks - some between two different server
directories.  Nor do I wish to be a collector of funds from other
enthusiasts - or start to worry that I will collect enough in the future to
maintain the site.  That has never been my intent.

Regards,

Les Myer