Rear View Mirrors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear View Mirrors
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:09:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!

        I really want a couple of rear view mirrors on the outside.  All I can
see with the dash mount is the luggage rack.  Rick Walters suggested
Harley mirrors which I shall snoop out (list posting a long time ago).

        My question is what are the screws holding down the windscreen frame to
the body.  I am thinking 1/4 or 5/16 UNF.  Does anyone know for sure?

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\