PDLJMPR Article Vote

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PDLJMPR Article Vote
From: Les Myer <lesmyer@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:20:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, I had promised to do something for the PDLJMPR readers with the
check that E-page sent me (out of the blue, about $30 if I remember).  So
here's the deal.

Send me your votes (privately) for the best article in the current issue of
PDLJMPR - I will purchase a shirt and have it shipped to the person who
submitted the article.

I should have enough money to do this again on the next issue, so submit
those articles to Bill Shickling for the next issue, if you want to try to
win a shirt.

When you vote, please ensure that you put only 'PDLJMPR Article Vote' in
the subject line of your e-mail., and send it to me at lesmyer@geocities.com.

If only one person votes, we will have a winner.

Can the person with the shirts, please e-mail me privately.

Les Myer