12V Soldering Iron & what'd I miss?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 12V Soldering Iron & what'd I miss?
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

A few days ago, somebody mentioned doing a road-side
repair with a handy-dandy 12 volt soldering iron
(remember that?).  I was flipping through a Radio
Shack flyer I got in the mail a week or so ago and, lo
and behold, they have a regularly priced $8.99
handy-dandy 12 volt, plug into your cigarette lighter,
soldering iron at the close-out price of $4.99.  I'm
guessing "close-out" means they will be unobtainable
once they're gone, so if ya want one.....  Sounds to
me like a necessity for every LBC owner, so I rushed
out today and bought one.  I'll let you guys know how
it works (just as soon as something breaks on one of
the cars - shouldn't be too long).

Off topic, it always amazes me how, when I'm gone a
few days, almost-dead threads are still living when I
get back.  Can't wait to get caught up on the email.
Did I miss anything good?
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.