Re: Transmission - Painted?

To: <GMari58175@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission - Painted?
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:39:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OKAY George you made me go out and take a second look at the
tranny and Mr. NOS you are correct it is painted!!!!!

Guess I've spent to much time under the bugeye and it was dark
last nite and I didn't use a flashlight.  Honestly, I never
really noticed that it was painted to match the engine and
generator. :>I

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'