Re: APT port and polish

To: TGElliott@infoave.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: APT port and polish
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:58:53 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Travis,

I was one of the 2.

David tells me that although they do lots of A-Series heads the 1500 heads
only crop up a few times a year.

APT was originally a joint company between David Vizard and David Anton but
is not sole prop' David Anton though DV is still on the scene.

APT have a solid reputation and whenever I speak to any American who is in
the UK on performance parts business (ie the head honchos) such as K&N or ARP
they speak well of him - mentioning his name is like being related to royalty.

I for one will be getting my next unleaded big valve head from him even the
import duty and tax alone will be expensive.

Daniel1312