Re: APT port and polish

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: APT port and polish
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> I for one will be getting my next unleaded big valve head from him even the
> import duty and tax alone will be expensive.

Daniel,
you're killing me.  I just got back from Germany where I picked up a UK
Mini magazine to study the ads.  There are heads offered of all kinds of
stages of tune for what looked to me to be low prices.  You live in the
motherland and you would get a head from the US shop where I just bought
all my parts for my hotrod 1380 engine.

Are the UK heads no good?

                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9