Re: 13x 5"aluminum wheels

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Subject: Re: 13x 5"aluminum wheels
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:16:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a set of 13 x 6's I'd trade for 13 x 5's  the 6 are just too
wide to get under the car.  I am going to try narrower tires....but
I think the offset is too much.  They do look good with flares!

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!